More Articles for Mike Hoover
By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org A whole lot of highway contractors who work on our roads want to see tougher laws, fines and legal penalties for moving violations in work zones and more frequent safety training for workers on these jobs. This information ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?944 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?815 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views