More Articles for Mike Bruce
Transportation coalition "Driving Louisiana Forward" is seeking legislative sponsors for Louisiana state constitutional amendments that would raise the gasoline tax and establish a $3 billion bond program for highway efforts, The Bond Buyer, a daily finance newspaper, reported. The coalition said ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong971 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction429 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair403 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views