More Articles for Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission management
Howard Wood has been named area manager for the Columbus, Ohio, office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, planning, engineering and program/construction management organization. Formerly a Principal Consultant in the strategic consulting group of Parsons Brinckerhoff, Wood will now ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views