More Articles for Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS)
Includes special coverage from the World of Asphalt/Agg1 (WOA), Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) and the NTEA Work Truck Show (NTEA) trade shows, plus a sneak peak at products at the American Public Works Association Snow Conference (APWA). Compiled by Tina Grady ...
Parsons has hired Sam Elters as regional transportation director in Arizona and Nevada. In this position, he will be responsible for all road and highway projects in this region, and he will serve as the lead for major pursuits, including public-private ...
Mean Green, the world’s fastest hybrid truck, will attempt to reach speeds in excess of 260 km/h (165 mph) April 27 at Wendover Airfield in Utah to best its own world speed records. The Volvo-built hybrid currently holds speed records ...
Freightliner Trucks on Nov. 28 announced its “Design the Future of Pride & Profit” truck design contest. Open to college students within North America, entrants are invited to submit original designs for the owner-operator style truck of the future. Freightliner Trucks ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1083 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events679 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes531 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction419 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up377 Views