More Articles for Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS)
Includes special coverage from the World of Asphalt/Agg1 (WOA), Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) and the NTEA Work Truck Show (NTEA) trade shows, plus a sneak peak at products at the American Public Works Association Snow Conference (APWA). Compiled by Tina Grady ...
Parsons has hired Sam Elters as regional transportation director in Arizona and Nevada. In this position, he will be responsible for all road and highway projects in this region, and he will serve as the lead for major pursuits, including public-private ...
Mean Green, the world’s fastest hybrid truck, will attempt to reach speeds in excess of 260 km/h (165 mph) April 27 at Wendover Airfield in Utah to best its own world speed records. The Volvo-built hybrid currently holds speed records ...
Freightliner Trucks on Nov. 28 announced its “Design the Future of Pride & Profit” truck design contest. Open to college students within North America, entrants are invited to submit original designs for the owner-operator style truck of the future. Freightliner Trucks ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1053 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1048 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse734 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones518 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?326 Views