More Articles for microsurfacing
Using myraid concrete pavement restoration techniques, this state DOT minimized cost and traffic disruption while maximizing longevity and optimizing results. A recently completed project on the heavily trafficked I-94 between Minneapolis and St. Cloud, Minnesota, provides an example of how one ...
Weather permitting, construction work is scheduled to begin the week of Sept. 4 on I-80 between Reference Post 46 at Brownson and Reference Post 61 at Sidney, according to the Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR). Ballou Pavement Solutions Inc. of Salina, Kansas, has ...
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
Good Results in Bad Times Pavement preservation expert Larry Galehouse talks about tools and strategies that make sense for surviving the Great Recession By Kirk Landers "In times like these, the pavement manager’s most basic strategy is to keep sound pavements sound and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1874 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1162 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1143 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project511 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?367 Views