More Articles for Michigan’s I-94 Truck Parking and Information Management System
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood awarded $4,480,000 to Michigan's I-94 Truck Parking and Information Management System and $2,049,940 to Minnesota's Comprehensive System for Assessing Truck Parking Availability. Both systems will deliver real-time information on parking availability through ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles658 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse643 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side576 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views