More Articles for Michigan’s I-94 Truck Parking and Information Management System
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood awarded $4,480,000 to Michigan's I-94 Truck Parking and Information Management System and $2,049,940 to Minnesota's Comprehensive System for Assessing Truck Parking Availability. Both systems will deliver real-time information on parking availability through ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress231 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?180 Views