More Articles for Michigan Senate
The Michigan Senate has passed a bill to raise the state's gas tax. The bill would approximately double Michigan's fuel tax to raise about $1 billion a year more to fix transportation infrastructure. If the bill passes the House, the gas tax ...
The Michigan Senate passed a bill last week that could potentially generate around $1 billion a year for the state's transportation infrastructure. The measure, which passed in a 23-14 vote, would set the wholesale gasoline tax at 9 percent on April 1, 2015, ...
The Michigan Senate has a plan for tackling potholes left on local and state roads by recent winter storms. Related: Chicago DOT works around the clock to repair potholes State lawmakers are considering a proposal that would grant $100 million to state and ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views