More Articles for Michigan Senate
The Michigan Senate has passed a bill to raise the state's gas tax. The bill would approximately double Michigan's fuel tax to raise about $1 billion a year more to fix transportation infrastructure. If the bill passes the House, the gas tax ...
The Michigan Senate passed a bill last week that could potentially generate around $1 billion a year for the state's transportation infrastructure. The measure, which passed in a 23-14 vote, would set the wholesale gasoline tax at 9 percent on April 1, 2015, ...
The Michigan Senate has a plan for tackling potholes left on local and state roads by recent winter storms. Related: Chicago DOT works around the clock to repair potholes State lawmakers are considering a proposal that would grant $100 million to state and ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker273 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon119 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views