More Articles for Michigan Senate
The Michigan Senate has passed a bill to raise the state's gas tax. The bill would approximately double Michigan's fuel tax to raise about $1 billion a year more to fix transportation infrastructure. If the bill passes the House, the gas tax ...
The Michigan Senate passed a bill last week that could potentially generate around $1 billion a year for the state's transportation infrastructure. The measure, which passed in a 23-14 vote, would set the wholesale gasoline tax at 9 percent on April 1, 2015, ...
The Michigan Senate has a plan for tackling potholes left on local and state roads by recent winter storms. Related: Chicago DOT works around the clock to repair potholes State lawmakers are considering a proposal that would grant $100 million to state and ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views