More Articles for Michigan Senate
The Michigan Senate passed a bill last week that could potentially generate around $1 billion a year for the state's transportation infrastructure. The measure, which passed in a 23-14 vote, would set the wholesale gasoline tax at 9 percent on April 1, 2015, ...
The Michigan Senate has a plan for tackling potholes left on local and state roads by recent winter storms. Related: Chicago DOT works around the clock to repair potholes State lawmakers are considering a proposal that would grant $100 million to state and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views