More Articles for Michigan DOT
The Michigan Senate has a plan for tackling potholes left on local and state roads by recent winter storms. Related: Chicago DOT works around the clock to repair potholes State lawmakers are considering a proposal that would grant $100 million to state and ...
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) and Senator Dave Roberston announced last month nearly $4.9 million in road repair projects. The projects will repair roads in Oakland and Genesee counties, where Robertson serves. MDOT is funding the projects through the $115 million ...
Eureka! Research that makes a difference Intelligent compaction . . . application of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) and recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) . . . prefabricated bridges and pavements. They’re just a few of the themes of research papers presented at the ...
Get smart New technology bringing new standards to measuring bridge conditions By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor "Smart” bridges are on the way for road agencies burdened with the responsibility of monitoring bridge conditions. Not-so-old technologies like ground penetrating radar (GPR), acoustic emissions testing and ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?431 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants173 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views