More Articles for Michelin Earthmover XDR2 rigid dump truck tire
The Atlas Copco SBU 220 hydraulic breaker features a patented one-piece housing construction –the solid-body concept, which integrates the percussion mechanism and guide system into one single block of steel. The one-piece housing is designed to have fewer components to ...
John Deere’s new 850K crawler dozer represents years of working side by side with customers. The dozer’s Interim Tier 4 engine uses EGR technology with exhaust filters and provides 187 to 205 horsepower at 1,800 revolutions per minute, depending on ...
Caterpillar says its new D6T, D7E, and D8T (shown) track-type tractors deliver reduced emissions, higher productivity, and lower operating costs. All three models feature Cat engine and aftertreatment solutions to meet Tier 4 Interim emissions standards. The D6T and D7E ...
Michelin Earthmover’s new XDR2 tire is designed for rigid dump trucks, offering up to 20 percent more tread life than its predecessor, the XDR. In addition to increased tread life, the tire features up to a 10-percent thicker undertread between ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet226 Views