More Articles for Michael Tahan
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) District 7 has awarded Hill International with two contracts and two subcontracts to provide construction inspection support services on various highway and bridge projects throughout the district, which includes Los Angeles and Ventura counties. The ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views