More Articles for Michael Linse partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
INRIX commits $37 million global expansion, acquisition efforts and expansion of mobile applications business
INRIX, a provider of traffic information and connected driving services, has committed $37 million in Series D round funding led by Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers’ (KPCB) Green Growth Fund and August Capital, the company announced on July 25. The investment ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views