More Articles for Michael Linse partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
INRIX commits $37 million global expansion, acquisition efforts and expansion of mobile applications business
INRIX, a provider of traffic information and connected driving services, has committed $37 million in Series D round funding led by Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers’ (KPCB) Green Growth Fund and August Capital, the company announced on July 25. The investment ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views