More Articles for Michael Linse partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
INRIX commits $37 million global expansion, acquisition efforts and expansion of mobile applications business
INRIX, a provider of traffic information and connected driving services, has committed $37 million in Series D round funding led by Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers’ (KPCB) Green Growth Fund and August Capital, the company announced on July 25. The investment ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views