More Articles for Michael Linse partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
INRIX commits $37 million global expansion, acquisition efforts and expansion of mobile applications business
INRIX, a provider of traffic information and connected driving services, has committed $37 million in Series D round funding led by Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers’ (KPCB) Green Growth Fund and August Capital, the company announced on July 25. The investment ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views