More Articles for Michael Linse partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
INRIX commits $37 million global expansion, acquisition efforts and expansion of mobile applications business
INRIX, a provider of traffic information and connected driving services, has committed $37 million in Series D round funding led by Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers’ (KPCB) Green Growth Fund and August Capital, the company announced on July 25. The investment ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers862 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project445 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views