More Articles for Michael Linse partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
INRIX commits $37 million global expansion, acquisition efforts and expansion of mobile applications business
INRIX, a provider of traffic information and connected driving services, has committed $37 million in Series D round funding led by Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers’ (KPCB) Green Growth Fund and August Capital, the company announced on July 25. The investment ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views