More Articles for Michael Linse partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
INRIX commits $37 million global expansion, acquisition efforts and expansion of mobile applications business
INRIX, a provider of traffic information and connected driving services, has committed $37 million in Series D round funding led by Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers’ (KPCB) Green Growth Fund and August Capital, the company announced on July 25. The investment ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views