More Articles for Michael Linse partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
INRIX commits $37 million global expansion, acquisition efforts and expansion of mobile applications business
INRIX, a provider of traffic information and connected driving services, has committed $37 million in Series D round funding led by Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers’ (KPCB) Green Growth Fund and August Capital, the company announced on July 25. The investment ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving404 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice354 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill344 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views