More Articles for Michael J. UremovichDiesel
The Department of Energy reported Monday that diesel prices rose 4.4 cents to a $3.976 per gallon national average. Gasoline also increased, rising to $3.684 cents per gallon, an 8.8-cent increase over the previous week. Compared with figures from the same ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series870 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks183 Views