More Articles for Michael J. Coffey
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (ADOT&PF) in partnership with the University of Minnesota Intelligent Transportation Systems Institute developed a pilot project using an Intelligent Specialty Vehicle System (ISVS) for winter maintenance vehicles. The ISVS ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series916 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group365 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks308 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views