More Articles for Michael Futch
Granite Construction's vice president and general counsel, Michael Futch, will retire on Aug. 31. Terry K. Eller has been named vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary, effective Sept. 1. Eller will also be serving as Granite's corporate compliance officer. "Mike has ...
Terry K. Eller has joined Granite Construction Incorporated as deputy general counsel, effective April 26. She will report to Michael Futch, vice president and general counsel. In her role, Eller is responsible for the general management of Granite's Legal department and ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects141 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views