More Articles for Michael B. Johnson
Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States shows that every year the percentage of overall structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridges slightly improves, but for most states consistent, guaranteed funding remains a major roadblock to making bigger ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles985 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse741 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments289 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?281 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones273 Views