More Articles for Michael Anthony DeFranco
The American Public Works Association (APWA) named 27 public works infrastructure professionals from the U.S. and Canada that have recently earned credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII). Since its inception in 2008, the CPII program has certified 146 public works ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series875 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks211 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views