More Articles for Mica says he will introduce a three-month extension of highway and transit programs. The extension will not include changes to current transportation policy
Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.) said the lower chamber will pass a short-term extension of the current funding bill for road and transit projects, which will be the ninth short-term extension of legislation ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views