More Articles for MHTC’s 1999 standard specifications
Uneven Lanes Contractor’s failure to warn by requesting additional safety signs results in liability By Brian Morrow In a recent Missouri case, a motorcyclist sued the Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission (MHTC) and a highway contractor for a crash that occurred in a ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1015 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones778 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones337 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?295 Views