More Articles for MHTC’s 1999 standard specifications
Uneven Lanes Contractor’s failure to warn by requesting additional safety signs results in liability By Brian Morrow In a recent Missouri case, a motorcyclist sued the Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission (MHTC) and a highway contractor for a crash that occurred in a ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]875 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong697 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers628 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road476 Views