More Articles for MHTC’s 1999 standard specifications
Uneven Lanes Contractor’s failure to warn by requesting additional safety signs results in liability By Brian Morrow In a recent Missouri case, a motorcyclist sued the Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission (MHTC) and a highway contractor for a crash that occurred in a ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1874 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1162 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1144 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project511 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?367 Views