More Articles for Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC)
Senate Bill 582 (SB 582), authored by state Sen. Leland Yee (D-San Francisco), is now on Gov. Jerry Brown's desk and awaiting the Governor's signature after passing both houses of the state legislature, the Metropolitan Transportation Commission ...
San Mateo County Supervisor Adrienne J. Tissier has taken the helm of the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) after be unanimously elected being as chair at their regularly scheduled monthly meeting. The commissioners also unanimously elected Orinda City Councilmember Amy ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views