More Articles for Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs)
The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) is seeking participants in a National Online Dialogue on Transit Provider Representation in Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs). The new transportation legislation enacted in July 2012, "Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century" (MAP-21) has new ...
HOT not HOV Tweaking old-fashioned busy lanes could smooth flow By John Latta Congestion on busy roads is not going anywhere; we’ll have it for a long time to come. But one measure used to combat it (and also fight back against high ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) announced a proposed Transportation capital program for NJDOT and NJ TRANSIT in the amount of $3.54 billion for the fiscal year starting July 1, 2010. The FY 11 spending plan includes a $200 million ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1518 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June987 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge417 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012346 Views