More Articles for Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs)
The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) is seeking participants in a National Online Dialogue on Transit Provider Representation in Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs). The new transportation legislation enacted in July 2012, "Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century" (MAP-21) has new ...
HOT not HOV Tweaking old-fashioned busy lanes could smooth flow By John Latta Congestion on busy roads is not going anywhere; we’ll have it for a long time to come. But one measure used to combat it (and also fight back against high ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) announced a proposed Transportation capital program for NJDOT and NJ TRANSIT in the amount of $3.54 billion for the fiscal year starting July 1, 2010. The FY 11 spending plan includes a $200 million ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles963 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse727 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views