More Articles for metal culvert
Hanson Pipe & Precast provided 15 pieces of 2,400-mm diameter concrete pipe on March 2 for the eastbound lane of Highway 417, in Ottawa, Ontario, after road contractors filling potholes discovered the collapse of a deteriorating 30-year-old metal culvert beneath ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1558 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority852 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker771 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles725 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours555 Views