More Articles for MEPDG
The goal is performance over time Design durable roads and you are designing them “not to fail.” A variety of tools now exists that civil engineers can use to design pavements that will stand up to traffic and the elements, optimizing long-term ...
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2049 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1189 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project525 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?350 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans347 Views