More Articles for MEPDG
The goal is performance over time Design durable roads and you are designing them “not to fail.” A variety of tools now exists that civil engineers can use to design pavements that will stand up to traffic and the elements, optimizing long-term ...
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views