More Articles for Mendez
Obama taps Victor Mendez for deputy transportation secretary, Peter Rogoff for under secretary for policy
The White House on Wednesday announced who President Barack Obama intends to nominate for the open deputy transportation secretary and under secretary for policy positions. Obama has tapped Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez as deputy secretary for transportation. Mendez has been ...
Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez told attendees at the American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on September 9 to “dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs ...
By John Latta, Better Roads Editor-in-Chief, Onsite at the American Concrete Pavement Association annual meeting in Orlando, Fla. Maybe Victor Mendez, head of the Federal Highway Administration, reads my column. Or maybe it's his own idea. Either way, he is urging contractors and ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1502 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority829 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles715 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours516 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers496 Views