More Articles for Member Verification Program (MVP)
Four companies have qualified for the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, Member Verification Program (MVP) for the quarter ending September 2012. The MVP recognizes companies for excellence in effective use of safety and quality standards. In addition, nine ...
Through its Member Verification Program (MVP), the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, has requalified 10 member companies and approved five new member companies for their commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards. ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views