More Articles for Member Verification Program (MVP)
Four companies have qualified for the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, Member Verification Program (MVP) for the quarter ending September 2012. The MVP recognizes companies for excellence in effective use of safety and quality standards. In addition, nine ...
Through its Member Verification Program (MVP), the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, has requalified 10 member companies and approved five new member companies for their commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards. ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2210 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1367 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority776 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles689 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans516 Views