More Articles for Member Verification Program (MVP)
Four companies have qualified for the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, Member Verification Program (MVP) for the quarter ending September 2012. The MVP recognizes companies for excellence in effective use of safety and quality standards. In addition, nine ...
Through its Member Verification Program (MVP), the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, has requalified 10 member companies and approved five new member companies for their commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards. ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects472 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)466 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views