More Articles for Member Verification Program (MVP)
Four companies have qualified for the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, Member Verification Program (MVP) for the quarter ending September 2012. The MVP recognizes companies for excellence in effective use of safety and quality standards. In addition, nine ...
Through its Member Verification Program (MVP), the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, has requalified 10 member companies and approved five new member companies for their commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards. ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2130 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1321 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...893 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones542 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house485 Views