More Articles for Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide (ME-PDG)
Inside alternate bidding Missouri Department of Transportation formula creates competition and saves money, too. By Daniel Brown, Contributing Editor This definitely keeps people on their toes,” says John Donahue, P.E., construction and materials liaison engineer with the Missouri DOT. “We are getting more ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views