More Articles for Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide Interim Edition: A Manual of Practice
The goal is performance over time Design durable roads and you are designing them “not to fail.” A variety of tools now exists that civil engineers can use to design pavements that will stand up to traffic and the elements, optimizing long-term ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths729 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers587 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road523 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines507 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus369 Views