More Articles for Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide Interim Edition: A Manual of Practice
The goal is performance over time Design durable roads and you are designing them “not to fail.” A variety of tools now exists that civil engineers can use to design pavements that will stand up to traffic and the elements, optimizing long-term ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series899 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks270 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views