More Articles for mechanically stabilized layer (MSL)
Base Breakthroughs Researchers dig into sub-bases By John Latta A quick look at some recent research into sub-bases presented at the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) GeoCongress 2012: State of the Art and Practice in Geotechnical Engineering, held this spring in California, ...
Texans work hard to ensure everything is bigger and better in the Lone Star State, and their road projects are no exception. The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) was in the process of widening State Highway 154 in Sulphur Springs, Texas, ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1478 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles713 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours505 Views