More Articles for Mechanical Concrete
A major Texas county is trying out a road bed system that uses old tires. Thousands of them, not chewed up into small pieces but basically intact. Once the worn out tires come off a vehicle and head to used ...
Lura Enterprises For concrete crowns and cambered pours. And more Lura Enterprises has developed the Trolley System for its Lightning Strike Concrete Roller Screed. The accessory completes bridge decks with crowns and cambered pours quickly and with minimal setup time, says Lura. ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views