More Articles for Mechanical Concrete
A major Texas county is trying out a road bed system that uses old tires. Thousands of them, not chewed up into small pieces but basically intact. Once the worn out tires come off a vehicle and head to used ...
Lura Enterprises For concrete crowns and cambered pours. And more Lura Enterprises has developed the Trolley System for its Lightning Strike Concrete Roller Screed. The accessory completes bridge decks with crowns and cambered pours quickly and with minimal setup time, says Lura. ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2181 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...950 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house596 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views