More Articles for Measuring Transportation Investments: The Road to Results
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials on May 11 commented on the conclusions of a new report released by the Pew Center on the States and the Rockefeller Foundation. A statement by John Horsley, AASHTO executive director, on ...
States spent an estimated $131 billion on transportation in fiscal year 2010, but many cannot answer critical questions about what returns this investment is generating, according to a new report by the Pew Center on the States ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker275 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges195 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes192 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America148 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views