More Articles for Measure M2
Relief is on the way for commuters traveling on the Orange Freeway (SR-57) as the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) and California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) start work on a new lane that will help improve traffic on one of ...
The results are in and signal synchronization projects along three major corridors in California have decreased travel times for commuters by 14 percent, decreased the number of stops by 31 percent and increased travel speeds by 17 percent. Completed in June, ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series867 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks172 Views