More Articles for MDU Resources Group Inc.
MDU Resources Group Inc. has announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Fidelity Exploration & Production Company, reached a new Bakken production record of over 3,500 net barrels of oil per day from its operated wells. Including its non-operated production, the ...
MDU Resources Group Inc. through its wholly owned subsidiary, WBI Holdings Inc. (WBI) and Calumet Refining LLC, an entity owned by the existing owners of the general partner of Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P.on Feb. 21 publicly announced the ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views