More Articles for MDU Resources Group Inc.
MDU Resources Group Inc. has announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Fidelity Exploration & Production Company, reached a new Bakken production record of over 3,500 net barrels of oil per day from its operated wells. Including its non-operated production, the ...
MDU Resources Group Inc. through its wholly owned subsidiary, WBI Holdings Inc. (WBI) and Calumet Refining LLC, an entity owned by the existing owners of the general partner of Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P.on Feb. 21 publicly announced the ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views