More Articles for MDU Resources Group Inc.
MDU Resources Group Inc. has announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Fidelity Exploration & Production Company, reached a new Bakken production record of over 3,500 net barrels of oil per day from its operated wells. Including its non-operated production, the ...
MDU Resources Group Inc. through its wholly owned subsidiary, WBI Holdings Inc. (WBI) and Calumet Refining LLC, an entity owned by the existing owners of the general partner of Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P.on Feb. 21 publicly announced the ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts504 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse342 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster115 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views