More Articles for Max J. Kuney Construction
Winners of the 2014 Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) Design Awards competition have been announced, and six bridge/transportation projects were honored. “It was a tough competition,” said Don Powell Jr., principal-in-charge at BOKA Powell architecture firm and one of the building awards ...
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) announced this morning that the Interstate 5 temporary span is now open to traffic, though the bridge has some restrictions. WSDOT is routing freight haulers carrying oversize or overweight loads around the temporary section ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views