More Articles for Max J. Kuney Construction
Winners of the 2014 Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) Design Awards competition have been announced, and six bridge/transportation projects were honored. “It was a tough competition,” said Don Powell Jr., principal-in-charge at BOKA Powell architecture firm and one of the building awards ...
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) announced this morning that the Interstate 5 temporary span is now open to traffic, though the bridge has some restrictions. WSDOT is routing freight haulers carrying oversize or overweight loads around the temporary section ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion200 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views