More Articles for Matt Beeson asphalt engineer for the Indiana Department of Transportation
All too often, a research project is completed and the final report just sits on a shelf. But, if an agency invests a little effort in exploring how the results can be used, there may be big payoffs for the agency, ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views