More Articles for materials escalation clause
Winds of Change A hurricane trumps a “no liability” clause in a delay damages case. By Brian Morrow Construction projects are time sensitive by nature. Owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers commit to a project timeline so they can realize their anticipated ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1274 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1013 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign971 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...823 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones527 Views