More Articles for massive landslide in Tennessee May 2012
A Middle Tennessee roadway heavily damaged by the May 2010 floods reopened on Nov. 30 following major repairs, according to the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT). A section of State Route 7 in Maury County was closed after the flooding triggered ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)330 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views