More Articles for Massachusetts Secretary of Transportation Richard Davey
Massachusetts officials on Friday unveiled a five-year, $12.4 billion plan to update the state’s transportation infrastructure, the Associated Press reports. The report notes that the plan -- the first to cover both state and local levels of transportation -- doesn’t guarantee ...
- Why Alaska DOT isn't sweating U.S. DOT's upcoming reimbursement plan785 Views
- Daimler unveils self-driving truck prototype in Germany592 Views
- House panel proposes $10.5 billion stopgap for transportation; Sens. Boxer, Carper oppose plan491 Views
- Teen flips car in first 50 feet of first driving lesson460 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a ride on the world’s biggest water slide428 Views