More Articles for Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) researchers have found that a pavement property called "deflection" could save more that $15 billion in annual fuel costs, according to information provided by the Portland Cement Association (PCA). Pavement deflection is when your car makes ...
Hamlin Jennings, who is known among academic and industry researchers for his influential work on the fundamental chemistry of cement, will be the inaugural executive director of the Concrete Sustainability Hub (CSH), a research center established last fall at MIT ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group293 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views