More Articles for Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) researchers have found that a pavement property called "deflection" could save more that $15 billion in annual fuel costs, according to information provided by the Portland Cement Association (PCA). Pavement deflection is when your car makes ...
Hamlin Jennings, who is known among academic and industry researchers for his influential work on the fundamental chemistry of cement, will be the inaugural executive director of the Concrete Sustainability Hub (CSH), a research center established last fall at MIT ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase124 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views