More Articles for Massachusetts Governor Deval L. Patrick
Massachusetts Governor Deval L. Patrick and his administration are moving forward with a $250 million plan that would replace toll collectors in the state with all-electronic tolling, according to a report from The Republican. In addition to the push for all-electronic ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2182 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority655 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles634 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans510 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers463 Views