More Articles for Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority
Massachusetts officials on Friday unveiled a five-year, $12.4 billion plan to update the state’s transportation infrastructure, the Associated Press reports. The report notes that the plan -- the first to cover both state and local levels of transportation -- doesn’t guarantee ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2077 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1208 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project528 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans392 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?352 Views