More Articles for Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
The report, “Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” will be released by national nonprofit transportation research group, at a news conference in Silver Spring, MD. at 8 a.m. ET on Feb. 28. The ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views