More Articles for Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
The report, “Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” will be released by national nonprofit transportation research group, at a news conference in Silver Spring, MD. at 8 a.m. ET on Feb. 28. The ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax592 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views