More Articles for Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
The report, “Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” will be released by national nonprofit transportation research group, at a news conference in Silver Spring, MD. at 8 a.m. ET on Feb. 28. The ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker277 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges222 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes200 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America160 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views