More Articles for Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility
More than two-fifths of Maryland’s major locally and state-maintained roads are in either poor or mediocre condition, one-quarter of bridges are in need of repair or replacement, and the state’s drivers experience increasingly worsening congestion, according to the report, Maryland ...
The report, “Maryland Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s Need for Safe and Efficient Mobility,” will be released by national nonprofit transportation research group, at a news conference in Silver Spring, MD. at 8 a.m. ET on Feb. 28. The ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1028 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones987 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse763 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones418 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views