More Articles for Maryland SHA
The Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA) is seeking proposals for projects that would be funded through the Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP). TAP has about $10 million in federal funds for non-traditional transportation projects such as on and off-road facilities for pedestrians, ...
Maryland highway crews, like those in other states, are working to repair potholes that formed after recent rain and snow storms. The Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA) announced that crews are repairing the potholes weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. SHA ...
ARTBA-TDF recognizes safety programs, campaigns, technologies in ‘Roadway Work Zone Safety Awareness Awards’
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) presented eight public and private sector organizations with awards for their commitment to promoting safety during the association’s 15th annual “Roadway Work Zone Safety Awareness Awards” on September 9 ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views