More Articles for Maryland SHA
The Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA) is seeking proposals for projects that would be funded through the Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP). TAP has about $10 million in federal funds for non-traditional transportation projects such as on and off-road facilities for pedestrians, ...
Maryland highway crews, like those in other states, are working to repair potholes that formed after recent rain and snow storms. The Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA) announced that crews are repairing the potholes weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. SHA ...
ARTBA-TDF recognizes safety programs, campaigns, technologies in ‘Roadway Work Zone Safety Awareness Awards’
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) presented eight public and private sector organizations with awards for their commitment to promoting safety during the association’s 15th annual “Roadway Work Zone Safety Awareness Awards” on September 9 ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views