More Articles for Maryland SHA
The Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA) is seeking proposals for projects that would be funded through the Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP). TAP has about $10 million in federal funds for non-traditional transportation projects such as on and off-road facilities for pedestrians, ...
Maryland highway crews, like those in other states, are working to repair potholes that formed after recent rain and snow storms. The Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA) announced that crews are repairing the potholes weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. SHA ...
ARTBA-TDF recognizes safety programs, campaigns, technologies in ‘Roadway Work Zone Safety Awareness Awards’
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) presented eight public and private sector organizations with awards for their commitment to promoting safety during the association’s 15th annual “Roadway Work Zone Safety Awareness Awards” on September 9 ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views