More Articles for Mary Nichols
The California Air Resources Board and the Associated General Contractors of America say they've opened a new agency-industry dialogue with today's announcement that CARB has delayed enforcement of its off-highway emissions rule until January, 2014. "In a sense," said Mary Nichols, ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse382 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views