More Articles for Mary Nichols
The California Air Resources Board and the Associated General Contractors of America say they've opened a new agency-industry dialogue with today's announcement that CARB has delayed enforcement of its off-highway emissions rule until January, 2014. "In a sense," said Mary Nichols, ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views