More Articles for Mary Nichols
The California Air Resources Board and the Associated General Contractors of America say they've opened a new agency-industry dialogue with today's announcement that CARB has delayed enforcement of its off-highway emissions rule until January, 2014. "In a sense," said Mary Nichols, ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax730 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party374 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund369 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?322 Views