More Articles for Martin Weissburg
Although Volvo Construction Equipment is "not pleased with its recent results," the company is "well positioned for growth," Martin Weissburg, president of Volvo, told editors and analysts at a March 5 press conference at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in Las Vegas. Although Weissburg ...
Volvo Construction Equipment has announced its next president will be Martin Weissburg, who currently serves as president of Volvo Financial Services (VFS), according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. Weissburg succeeds current Volvo CE president Pat Olney, who ...
Volvo Financial Services appointed Leo Hawkes as president of its Americas Region operations, with responsibility for the North America, Latin America and South Africa markets. Hawkes has been with Volvo Financial Services since 2001 and has more than 26 years in ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1275 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1104 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...826 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views