More Articles for Martin Wachs
Transportation Construction Jobs Alone Do Not a Recovery Make The art of riding the short-term/long-term transportation funding teeter-totter By John Latta A report from the National Transportation Policy Project says creating jobs in the transportation infrastructure is a good thing — but maybe ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River412 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views