More Articles for Martin Marietta hostile takeover of Vulcan Materials]
Vulcan Materials Co. may be betting it can squeeze $1 billion more out of a takeover bid that's already the most expensive for a U.S. building material company, according to a Dec. 14 Bloomberg report. Martin Marietta Materials Inc.'s ...
Raleigh, N.C.-based Martin Marietta Materials approached Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co., the nation’s top aggregate producer, with an unsolicited offer to take over the company with a stock-for-stock transaction. If this hostile takeover were approved, it would create a U.S.-based company ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2018 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1244 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views