More Articles for Martin Marietta hostile takeover of Vulcan Materials]
Vulcan Materials Co. may be betting it can squeeze $1 billion more out of a takeover bid that's already the most expensive for a U.S. building material company, according to a Dec. 14 Bloomberg report. Martin Marietta Materials Inc.'s ...
Raleigh, N.C.-based Martin Marietta Materials approached Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co., the nation’s top aggregate producer, with an unsolicited offer to take over the company with a stock-for-stock transaction. If this hostile takeover were approved, it would create a U.S.-based company ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views