More Articles for Martin Marietta hostile takeover of Vulcan Materials]
Vulcan Materials Co. may be betting it can squeeze $1 billion more out of a takeover bid that's already the most expensive for a U.S. building material company, according to a Dec. 14 Bloomberg report. Martin Marietta Materials Inc.'s ...
Raleigh, N.C.-based Martin Marietta Materials approached Birmingham, Ala.-based Vulcan Materials Co., the nation’s top aggregate producer, with an unsolicited offer to take over the company with a stock-for-stock transaction. If this hostile takeover were approved, it would create a U.S.-based company ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views