More Articles for Martin Luther King/Midtown Tunnel project
Federal highway officials hold workshop to help Virginia, North Carolina small businesses compete for government contracts
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) hosted a workshop in Portsmouth on Aug. 18 to help small businesses compete for federal highway contracts and engage more minorities and women in construction careers. More than 145 area businesses took ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1578 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses989 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets980 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?510 Views