More Articles for Marketplace Fairness Act of 2012
The Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU), a union for public transportation workers, is pushing for Congress to pass legislation that could give states more money for public transportation systems, The Hill reported. The bill, the Marketplace Fairness Act of 2012, would allow ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views