More Articles for Mark Sanford
The House of Representatives today approved recently-elected Congressman Mark Sanford (R-SC) to be appointed to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, officials announced today. According to a report from The Hill, Sanford, who was elected as a representative of South ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views