More Articles for Mark Sanford
The House of Representatives today approved recently-elected Congressman Mark Sanford (R-SC) to be appointed to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, officials announced today. According to a report from The Hill, Sanford, who was elected as a representative of South ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts504 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse342 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster115 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views