More Articles for Mark Sanford
The House of Representatives today approved recently-elected Congressman Mark Sanford (R-SC) to be appointed to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, officials announced today. According to a report from The Hill, Sanford, who was elected as a representative of South ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2255 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project555 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority551 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans500 Views