More Articles for Mark Sanford
The House of Representatives today approved recently-elected Congressman Mark Sanford (R-SC) to be appointed to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, officials announced today. According to a report from The Hill, Sanford, who was elected as a representative of South ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views