More Articles for Mark Sanford
The House of Representatives today approved recently-elected Congressman Mark Sanford (R-SC) to be appointed to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, officials announced today. According to a report from The Hill, Sanford, who was elected as a representative of South ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views