More Articles for Mark R. Rosekind
Here comes daylight saving time. And with it, says the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), a sudden wave of tired (read dangerous) drivers. "In one night, this will generate a 300 million-hour national sleep debt and in the few days it ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views