More Articles for Mark R. Rosekind
Here comes daylight saving time. And with it, says the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), a sudden wave of tired (read dangerous) drivers. "In one night, this will generate a 300 million-hour national sleep debt and in the few days it ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2018 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1244 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views