More Articles for Mark R. Rosekind
Here comes daylight saving time. And with it, says the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), a sudden wave of tired (read dangerous) drivers. "In one night, this will generate a 300 million-hour national sleep debt and in the few days it ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?643 Views