More Articles for marijuana
While Congress searches for a new way to fund transportation projects, one New Jersey senator is offering an interesting solution. Related: New Jersey rejects Tesla’s direct sales model Sen. Nicholas Scutari (D-N.J.) has proposed legalizing recreational marijuana and using taxes collected from ...
A bill defining how high is too high to be behind the wheel of a car has made its way through the state's House Judiciary Committee according to the Denver Post. The bill sets the legal limit for driving under the influence ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs397 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views