More Articles for marijuana
While Congress searches for a new way to fund transportation projects, one New Jersey senator is offering an interesting solution. Related: New Jersey rejects Tesla’s direct sales model Sen. Nicholas Scutari (D-N.J.) has proposed legalizing recreational marijuana and using taxes collected from ...
A bill defining how high is too high to be behind the wheel of a car has made its way through the state's House Judiciary Committee according to the Denver Post. The bill sets the legal limit for driving under the influence ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views