More Articles for marijuana
While Congress searches for a new way to fund transportation projects, one New Jersey senator is offering an interesting solution. Related: New Jersey rejects Tesla’s direct sales model Sen. Nicholas Scutari (D-N.J.) has proposed legalizing recreational marijuana and using taxes collected from ...
A bill defining how high is too high to be behind the wheel of a car has made its way through the state's House Judiciary Committee according to the Denver Post. The bill sets the legal limit for driving under the influence ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?698 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax623 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund403 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete268 Views