More Articles for marijuana
While Congress searches for a new way to fund transportation projects, one New Jersey senator is offering an interesting solution. Related: New Jersey rejects Tesla’s direct sales model Sen. Nicholas Scutari (D-N.J.) has proposed legalizing recreational marijuana and using taxes collected from ...
A bill defining how high is too high to be behind the wheel of a car has made its way through the state's House Judiciary Committee according to the Denver Post. The bill sets the legal limit for driving under the influence ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views