More Articles for marijuana
While Congress searches for a new way to fund transportation projects, one New Jersey senator is offering an interesting solution. Related: New Jersey rejects Tesla’s direct sales model Sen. Nicholas Scutari (D-N.J.) has proposed legalizing recreational marijuana and using taxes collected from ...
A bill defining how high is too high to be behind the wheel of a car has made its way through the state's House Judiciary Committee according to the Denver Post. The bill sets the legal limit for driving under the influence ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views